Apr 22, 2010 at 4:48 AM
so I've been thinking about how we go about implementing the following behaviors:
- snap a point to a ILinearFigure (line, circle, arc, bezier or function graph)
- release a point from an ILinearFigure
- snap a point to become an intersection point
- release an intersection point
- cut a line from one side to become a ray
- cut a line from both sides to become a segment
- extend a ray to become a line
- extend a segment to become a line
- cut a circle to become an arc
- extend an arc to become a circle
and it looks like the best way to do this would be to use ReplaceFigureAction to replace a figure with another one.
Let me know what your thoughts are.