This project is read-only.

Sorry for inconvenience

May 25, 2010 at 6:59 PM

Dear all,

My new features and functionality (CAD style) in the very beginning. I'm sorry if somebody has bad experience with some new change sets which I've uploaded to server.

I'm hoping, these problems did not influence on your current work dramatically. I will try to avoid the same problem again. 

Thanks.

May 25, 2010 at 8:34 PM
Edited May 25, 2010 at 8:36 PM

No harm done.  What you're doing is great but I agree with Kirill that the CAD features are a new direction that should fork off the main project.  I face some of the same decisions as you.  I'm developing a separate project and it is difficult to know when some functionality should be added to LG or to my separate code.  I've more or less limited my contributions to LG to things that are general pupose, extensible, or stated in a work item.  Oh yeah, and bug fixes.  If you do choose to develop a CAD like adaptation, you and I can help Kirill keep LG extensible.

Feb 27, 2012 at 1:19 AM

Hi,

You need to add a RECTANGLE where each side is parallel to an axis. This is the most useful shape in any CAD application and I am amzed you haven't added it? Why?